Why Choose Caring At Home As YOUR In-Home Elder Care Provider?
Our core value is based on client-focused care, and we blend many principles of our 25+ years of nursing background and experience to provide the best quality of care when caring for seniors in their home.
Just a few reasons why Caring At Home should be your choice when looking for in-home elder care and companion care:
- Open and Available to Support You 24/7/365
- We Give You the Top Level Of Care That We Ourselves Would Expect
- Two Licensed Nurses Always On Staff (the owners)
- Both Owners are Licensed Nurses With over 25+ Years of Experience
- Owners Personally Come Out and Do Initial Assessments
- Owners Personally Follow Up with Weekly or Bi-weekly Check Up Calls
- Owners Personally Complete Evaluations to Your Care Plan
- Dietary Needs
- Medical Supplies
- Alzheimer / Dementia Centers
- Family Support
- Specialized Geriatric Needs and Activities
- Support Groups for Families From Onset of Illness Through Hospice
- We Can Be Your Liaison With Physicians
- Full Companion Care Home Health Aide Services
- Dependable Long Term Care and Disability Care
- Our Aides Are Trained – Bonded – Carefully Screened
- All Members Of Our Team Participate in Continuing Education to Provide You With The Best of Care
Caring At Home provides well-trained/educated Caregivers* to assist your loved ones tailored to their needs. Each of our employees must pass an intense screening process to ensure the highest safety and quality of care. Whether it is just a little extra help around the house, or the transition from the hospital/rehab to the home, Caring at Home will be there every step of the way. Our staff is available seven days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
*We request all of our caregivers to hold a home health aide license or certified nursing assistant license.