Caring at Home. Your trusted choice for in home senior, elder and companion care in the Nyack, Rockland County New York area. Caring, compassionate personalized senior elder and companion care services provided by two licensed nurses with over 25+ years of experience who are also the owners.
Our dedicated mission is to ensure a better quality of life for our elderly clients and their families in Nyack New York by providing dependable and affordable in home companion, senior and elder care.
Caring at Home is passionate about our in home care services. We offer the personal touch that enriches the lives of those for whom we care.
Just a few reasons why Caring At Home should be your choice when looking for in-home elder care and companion care:
- Open and Available to Support You 24/7/365
- We Give You the Top Level Of Care That We Ourselves Would Expect
- Owners Personally Come Out and Do Initial Assessments
- Owners Personally Follow Up with Weekly or Bi-weekly Check Up Calls
- Owners Personally Complete Evaluations to Your Care Plan
- Dietary Needs
- Medical Supplies
- Alzheimer / Dementia Centers
- Family Support
- Specialized Geriatric Needs and Activities
- Support Groups for Families From Onset of Illness Through Hospice
- We Can Be Your Liaison With Physicians
- Full Companion Care Home Health Aide Services
- Dependable Long Term Care and Disability Care
- Our Aides Are Trained – Bonded – Carefully Screened
- All Members Of Our Team Participate in Continuing Education to Provide You With The Best of Care
There is growing public demand for health care services that are available to the public in their own homes in the Nyack, Rockland County New York area. The reasons have to do with tradition, with technology, and with cost effectiveness. Caring At Home delivers this to you, and more.
Home care is the oldest form of healthcare – and it is also the “newest.” Modern technology has developed to the point where many services that are available in the hospital can be provided at home. There is significant evidence that it is less costly than other forms of care, and that it is the most satisfying form of health care available to the American public. It is an idea whose time has come.
Why delay another moment? Contact Caring at Home today to learn more about how much we can help you and your loved one.